Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday cards

Monday: Five of Cups
Advice: Seven of Pentacles

 I rarely analyse my days any further than doing the following:

I usually draw them, get a sense of what they may mean and then ignore them.  Today I thought I would let my subconscious do exploring. 


Five of cups - alone but not lonely. Sometimes it's nicer being alone because there is no emotional baggage . Well that can't be strictly true. There are five cups in the RWS and two are still standing but three are tipped over. I see this as a blue card but not as lonely as the 8 of cups. I can't find much attachment to this card. Some alone time? Advice is to not see it as an emotional thing but as a patience card - 


seven of pentacles. I am meant to be going to a play this evening with my daughter's father but the patience card and the nine of pentacles I drew for my evening are making me a bit suspicious. So what is the message for today? Don't be alone but instead be patient? Hmmm... Is seven of pentacles a taurus card?

No comments: