Thursday, September 14, 2006

Free tarot reading

There was a big bust up on a newsgroup I am part of and there have been lots of heated emails. The woman that was questioned became quite indignant and rude and superior right before she was kicked off the list. She emailed me to answer a query I had and was still sounding very indignant and superior. I asked the cards, 'what are the motives behind her response':

knight of pentacles (7 of cups) - 9 of wands - Magician
king of pentacles (6 of wands)

She is slightly delusional about the efforts put in to the list and she has worked herself up to a state where she actually believes that she put a lot of effort in and provided lots to the group.

She feels that she has won however and believes that she has convinced people that she was right all along and was treated badly. Lots of 'poor little old me' and 'I can't believe this is happening to me'.

1 comment:

Jolanda said...

hi joanna, could you do a small reading for me? what should I know about my first date tomorrow night with S?