Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Grrr and more Grrrr

had my meeting and it all seemed so pointless - he looked over some charts that i did and thought a bit of it was interesting. Then he gave some pointers and how to do the graphs better and suggested a couple of additional variables I could use.

Then in the middle of this discussion he says oh you're meant to be working on that review (my whole paper that i'm supposed to hand in at some indeterminate point in the future which he hasn't discussed or mentioned handing in anything to read !!) how's it going? i said yeah good. Meaning that just today i found my old draft of that paper and i was going to look at it.

grrrrr... why not focus on me working on that paper instead of wasting time with silly tables? jesus.

I'll be working on that tonight so i can have an official copy ready for submission by the time i see him again in about a month! a month!!

oh did i mention that i have tickets to see incubus in london in a few months? i also have two for sale if anyone wants to negotiate a good price?

No comments: