Friday, December 22, 2006

Kooky love affair

Grey, purple, hazy, opaque fog outside my window and it's freezing in here and out there. I'm out to go out for my last day at work of the year. Very relaxed half day and showing up late to check out some output and then leave. I wish I could take my data with me to work on over the week that I plan on taking off but no such luck. I just don't have the software at home... shame. I will just have to work on drawing up conclusions I guess.

Oh and making pretty graphs! I've now discovered how to give each individual excel point its own colour and my schemes are superb.

I had mulled wine last night - not home made unfortunately. I'll save the making of the lovely wine until tonight - I will have to buy some kind of container for it.

Cards for the day
3 of wands - 5 of wands - 8 of swords
star

best potential
6 of wands - hierophant - king of pents (3 of swords)
queen of swords (moon)

hmmm. i'll have to report on these later. ciao.

No comments: