Monday, October 01, 2007

More Tana - still quite good

Oh and I especially love Tana Hoy for the following prediction:

2008 will be the year of defeat for the Republican Party. Many Americans will come forward claiming that they usually vote Republican but because of their disillusionment with President Bush they decided to vote Democratic. After the win of the Democratic Party, America will experience large strides, especially in the areas of international relations and affairs.

I would love to see this one come true and I have lots of faith that it will.

A reading is about $250 dollars which is a fraction of what Sylvia Browne charges. Sylvia and her son charge over $500 dollars (when I checked - I think - don't quote me but I know that it's a huge amount!) and if you're paying with UK pounds then it's half the 250 ! Bargain people, after all it worked for Will & Grace.

oh and the prediction on Britney:

When we interviewed Tana we asked him what we could expect to see next with the couple. Focusing mostly on Britney, he told us “We are going to see some very bizarre behavior from the pop star. Partying will take over her life for a while and then she will go as far as to admit herself into a treatment center.”

...

No comments: