Monday, October 01, 2007

Tana Hoy and gossip and being psychic!

I came across Tana Hoy's website and it is great! I spend a fair amount of time trying to find tarot reading sites with actual people behind them and not just automated services. Also the same goes for psychic sites. I love this site specifically because it sets out to entertain me and after reading my emails and sifting through facebook i get bored quite quickly!

If you don't want a reading with Tana then there's lots more to do on the site. There's the blog area and the celebrity predictions.

I for one am amazed that Nicole Ritchie even managed to get pregnant because she is so skinny but see what Tana has to say:

Nicole Ritchie and Joel Madden


The relationship between Nicole Ritchie and Joel Madden was doomed from the start. Nicole and Joel will end up getting married and “seemingly” start a family together after her baby is born. Nicole will come out of jail claiming it changed her life and gave her a new perspective on her life. She will even go as far to claim that she is starting to get involved in religion due to the positive influences of Joel. But within a short period of time after her baby is born, we are going to start seeing photos of a very skinny Nicole again.

oh and Angelina:

Angelina Jolie

Sadly to say, we are going to see Angelina's weight go from average to skinny to skinnier and back to average again. Angelina has been on the Nicole Ritchie diet but she will never publicly admit this. Her public image is everything to her and therefore, she will never admit to her eating disorder. My guides tell me that ahe will not make her eating disorder a public issue and she will try to deal with it privately on her own. My guides tell me that in her mind, for her to admit failure means to her that she is an unstable mom.
And her "mother image" is what is most dear to her heart.

There's more on the site!

No comments: