Friday, January 05, 2007

Crossing Card -

King of wands (6 of pentacles)

I feel patronized by the boss - all her idiotic ideas about my presentation meant that the session was one of the most humiliating I have ever experienced. Her ideas were wrong - her criticisms harsh (but accurate) and yet i only screwed up (i think) because i was trying to do what she suggested. Of course she is a lot like my mother so there's never anything she can do that's wrong. Actually it's like having my mother and my sister combined but in a patronizing role since she is in charge. I'm really really hating it. And doing terribly at keeping up any kind of equilibrium.

Justice - queen of cups (4 of pentacles~) - death

deciding that emotionally i'm going to move on but i'm not letting go of what's in my heart. I do and I don't - I will but I won't situation.

No comments: