Saturday, January 13, 2007

Future Influences - 8 of swords

The ability to understand that any future actions are up to me to regulate are boosted by the attraction and motivation of the past. The laziness and contentedness of the near future however will make me feel like I really can't do anything. Feeling powerless and helpless.

High priestess - 7 of swords - king of cups (chariot)

I will spend a lot of time alone trying to get things done with the feeling that only through being in control of my emotions will I be in charge of the situation. Or otherwise it could be direction from the boss (supervisor) that has me locking myself away to work all night. His direction will seem like i have all the time in the world and I will be tempted to escape into my own counsel and ultimately i will be benefitting myself. Keeping away from everyone.

No comments: