Monday, January 22, 2007

The world

There's a friend of a friend who recently started seeing someone and I keep drawing 'the world' for him. A few weeks (maybe 3) after he broke up with his girlfriend I drew the 2 of cups - 9 of cups and the world for him. Later info suggested that this was a one night stand - or just some one night romance. Nothing too serious. But now he's dating someone - for about 3 months now and I keep getting the world.

I have always seen this card as an ending but maybe it's also a sign of union? perhaps this is a strong relationship that combines the two of them into a whole new creation? maybe?

Maybe she is the world to him - could be the one he will marry and she might have been the romance right near the start.

Gonna have to see in the future I guess.

No comments: