Sunday, June 22, 2008

learning synastry (2)

Then, determine if Venus makes an aspect to the
other's planets, luminaries, or angles (such as the
Ascendant). When Venus in one chart aspects planets and points in
another, the Venus person tends to get idealized and
romanticized. The person with the contacted planet tends to expect a lot from
Venus.

my venus (10) sextiles his moon (3)
my venus (10) trines his venus (12)
my venus (10) trines his jupiter (12)
my venus (10) conjuncts his uranus (4)
my venus (10) opposes his chiron in (10)
my venus (10) squares his ascendant
my venus (10) semi-sextiles his MC

his venus (12) trines my sun (1)
his venus semi-sextiles my moon (1)
his venus bi-quintiles my mercury (11)
his venus trines my venus
his venus semi-squares my jupiter (6)
his venus squares my neptune (11)

[to be continued]

No comments: