Saturday, June 07, 2008

Query: When will I know the man I will marry?

B:
How will I know that I've met the man I'm supposed to marry? When will that happen?

Dear B,

I used the Osho Zen tarot deck and i drew the card Maturity and Sharing. This tells me that you will soon reach a stage when you will know and understand and actually feel the possibilities everywhere around you. You will have all the resources to appreciate the world, yourself and all the changes that happen because you know that they do not truly affect the way you are. Once you are happy with yourself and you have the resources to not be affected by the ephemeral changes around you, then you will be able to identify the person who offers himself to you. You will know who that is by your ability and desire to share yourself rather than need or demand something of him.

Look out for that moment when your impulse is to share all your energy, compassion and love with someone and you will know that he is the one for you.

take care

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to know if and when I will have a baby of my own. Do I need to seek medical assistance?

D