Monday, June 09, 2008

Suzanne - law

Hi Joanna,

I'm in law school and will begin my job search this fall. Will I get a position for next summer?

Suzanne

Hi Suzanne,

The way things stand at the moment makes it look a little tough for you and I'll tell you why. You will do brilliantly at your studies and you will have great success but when it comes to post-studies settling down you will have some issues. There will be a lot of hard work to get a job and you will need to move. The first problem you will encounter will be about where to go - I think you like the idea of moving away. However you will have a tough time financially and may need to come back home.

Your move away will cause some problems and you'll want to escape. You may benefit from re-evaluating your expectations about what you want to achieve. Is it independence or steady employment?

There is still plenty of time to choose a different path in terms of location.

Joanna

No comments: