Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Reading for D - having a baby

I would like to know if and when I will have a baby of my own. Do I need to seek medical assistance?

Having a baby: i drew the card 'slowing down' and 'no-thingness'. I would suggest that you start to take it easy and get less worried about things. The baby will come in its own time but it won't be for a while. There is nothing to do but intend for this to happen and then wait. Pause and relax for the time being because something beautiful is waiting to be born.

Medical assistance: i drew the cards adventure and letting go. You may need to seek out ways that are as yet unknown to you and then leave the rest to fate. But be adventures and try to find out as much as possible. This isn't the time to be fearful of what can happen. Let go of your fears.

*** This is not a medical diagnosis and I don't usually do medical readings. I would always suggest you go see a doctor ***

No comments: